Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The First Mommy Post

I just wanted to start out by letting you know that Karen will be writing this post. I'm sure this will be funny, witty, and suspenseful...and also meet each of your individual needs for entertainment. Having set the stage most appropriately for her now... Joe




Haha, well, folks don't expect alot! hehe. Writing is NOT my forte.


So, this week at our house. Let's see...


Sydney is becoming much more proficient at signing, and we are starting to teach her new signs, I am hoping please and thank you will be used at some point! But she learns them so fast it is amazing! Although she still whines alot, but I guess that goes with the territory these days.



Sydney just LOVES to play outside, we try to take her to the park when the weather permits, and they have a small outdoor area at her daycare that she can play in. She has become very good at going down the slide on her own. It is so cute, she goes to the top and then turns around so she is facing backwards on her stomach and pushes herself down feet first (in the same manner that she goes down the stairs). She loves it too!





We also got our pictures back from Sydney's 14 month photo shoot with Rebecca Brethauer. We had her Grandpa Don join us this time and we had a great time! And of course the images are always gorgeous when Rebecca does them!






























Well, that is about it, sorry it is so short and sweet, but I swear I get writers block when I even think about writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment