Monday, March 22, 2010

Sydney Fuller...meet Sydney, Australia

Well, it was not intentional, but is very ironic, that Sydney's very first long distance trip happens to be to.....well.....Sydney. The trip is for family matters, and Sydney will be making the journey with mom and dad.

During down time, down under, I'm sure there's a lot of great things to see and do, like hitting the Opera House or Bondi Beach. I'm sure it would be great to see the sights, and also to visit with family that Sydney and her dad have never met (on Karen's side).
While the trip itself would offer up some adventure, my big question is "what do babies do on a plane for 15 hours?" Do they read, watch movies, listen their ipods??? Then it hit me...oh yeah, that's right, they CRY!...haha!

Next, I started to wonder about a crate for the cargo bay? Don't get all riled up, I'm only kidding!!! I would never be that cruel to other travelling animals. Just think how sensitive their hearing is...I would never subject them to that screaming!...hehe! Actually I'm hoping that Sydney is able to handle the plane ride ok. We've gotten a few tips on how to make it more manageable for her. She could totally enjoy it, but as a parent I think we start with our fears first, and then work backward. Plan for the worst, hope for the best...I believe that is the common saying.

We are hoping the trip is fruitful for Karen's uncle, and that the journey is able to help out. Sooo, if we come back and start saying G'day and other sayings, you'll understand why.

In other news...Sydney wishes her YaYa all the best. Have a good week everyone!!!

The pictures in this post were taken by Rebecca Brethauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment