Monday, February 8, 2010

Dress for Success!

They say that your attire not only reflects who you are, but also who you want to be. So, apparently some research suggests if you dress for success, you are more likely to find it. Well...in my opinion of Sydney over her first year, she is doing pretty well. I would say that she typically sports maching outfits, or outfits that fit her look. The credit mostly must go to her mom, who is much more conscsious about picking out 'outfits.' I guess this also extends to grandparents, friends, and other family that provide Sydney with attire.

But this was not the case for my own childhood. I have baby pictures that would make you wonder...hmmm, what in the world is he wearing??? There is no judgment made to my mom for the outfits I was seen wearing, but I think it does make you consider the legitimacy of those research studies...I think I turned out ok....right? Ok, don't answer that question.

In other news, Sydney has begun to sprout some interesting behaviors. She has recently begun saying 'yeah' quite a bit. This is perfect, especially when you want to ask her leading questions. "Sydney, don't you have the best Dad in the world?". That question is quickly met with a..."yeah." So, who wouldn't enjoy this phase in a child's life?

In other news, Sydney is still working on three molars that are coming in. Sydney also recently got a new chair...this is her first piece of furniture in the living room. Hopefully she will enjoy a 'tyke' size chair. She has already enjoyed getting in, getting out, getting in, getting out, getting in (you get the picture) of her chair.

I also thought it would fun to share another picture of Sydney from the hospital...it's always fun to be reminded of how quickly they grow, and to enjoy all of the moments!!!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment